POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Remake of "Loneliness" : Remake of "Loneliness" Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Remake of "Loneliness"
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 11 Dec 2002 13:03:19
Message: <3df77de7@news.povray.org>
This is a remake of a POV 3.1g scene I made while I
was very lonely (hence the name), and in one of those
dark winter nights I remade it for 3.5, using the correct
assumed_gamma 1...

Its best viewed in a dark room, fullscene, bright borders
always effect dark images in a VERY negative way (you
cant see things), so black borders are recommended...

And no, I'm not lonely at the moment, it was "just" a remake
in a dark, calm and quiet winter night... :-)

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message